Finally we all know now which qualification from which education provider will be eligible for SC 485 Post study work visa extension. Please find below detailed list of courses along with CRICOS and provider’s name to check whether your studies are part of this or not?
The Government has extended post-study work rights to give eligible international higher education
graduates with select qualifications an additional two years on their Temporary Graduate visa (subclass
Post-study work rights for select degrees in areas of verified skill shortages will be increased from:
• Two years to four years for select Bachelor degrees
• Three years to five years for select Masters degrees
• Four years to six years for all doctoral qualifications.
To implement the extension, lists of occupations in demand and related qualifications were developed through a mapping process undertaken by Jobs and Skills Australia and the Department of Education.
This document comprises:
- A list of identified occupations from the 2022 Skills Priority List, and
- A summary list of eligible qualifications by occupational category.
All doctoral studies are considered eligible for the measure, regardless of field of study and so are not listed individually.
For more details, please call Aussie education on 0406 107 107 or 0450 107 107.