All students who are looking to go to Canada for better learning, must take care of taking admission in the college/university for study in the course they are interested and also make sure that they provide proper documents required as per rules as in these kind of visa, there is generally no other option or second chance.
So, to apply for Student visa either directly or under SPP (Student Partner Program) must make sure that you are sending your documents properly. To get help, we at Aussie Education are mentioning below all documents required so that you have good result for the same.
Application forms, which can include:
- Application of study permit (Form IMM 1294)
- Family Information (Form 5645E)
- Student Questionnaire form.
- VFS Consent form.
- SPP or non-SPP document checklist.
- Original Passport and also copy of first and last page at the time of application.
- Passport size photographs x 2.
- Letter of acceptance from the college/university in which taken admission.
- Photocopy of IELTS test result (minimum 6 bands as this is mandatory requirement at this time).
- Copy of fee paid for atleast first semester, this should be the receipt from the college/university, along with wire transfer proof.
- Photocopy of previous education Mark Sheets along with passing certificates.
This can include the following (if showing):
- Bank Loan sanction letter.
- Bank Statement of parents who are sponsoring.
- Photocopy of fixed deposits.
- Financial summary of Parents + Applicant (We can guide you for the same).
These are the documents which are required, but make sure all in which you are providing the copies should be attested or notarized by an advocate.